A fun interview

November 13th, 2013

I was on the East Coast recently, and while I was there I had the great pleasure of spending an evening with one of my favorite people in the whole world.

This young woman, who is articulate, funny, smart, and beautiful, came to a gathering of Betsy-Tacy fans (did you know that there’s a worldwide network? and that they’re the most FUN folks I know? it’s thanks to them that I featured the Betsy-Tacy books in HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS). At one point during the evening, my  young friend interviewed me for her amazing blog.  Click here to read it!

Here’s a picture of the two of us. I poached it from her website, but I don’t think she’ll mind…

HVF & J

8 Responses to “A fun interview”

1. Rainen says:

Wow! Thats so cool!

Hi Ms. Fredrick
    I posted a story for the Satarday story starter and It won’t load. Then I posted a comment saying it wouldn’t load and that didn’t post. So I put out another comment saying it won’t post and that one wouldn’t go out either! Help!

Kay

Hi Kay — things don’t post on my blog until I approve them (helps avoid spam). Sorry, I got sidetracked for a few days with a deadline project. Your story’s up now! 🙂

3. Aynonymous says:

Hi!
    I have a blog and posted a recent story on it. It’s not quite finished, but i added in another character and forgot to post it that’s inspired by Cassidy in your MDBC books. Do you think you could give me some pointers on my writing?

4. LessThanThree MDBC says:

Hi!
    I’m going to do a booktalk about the MDBC and just wanted to know if you could describe each MDBC girl, excluding Becca because I’m doing the 1st book, in 3 words during the time of the 1st MDBC. Thank you! 😀 😀 <–(hehe I just like those faces)

5. Jane Blogger says:

Rosetyler01 is so nice!
    She offered me an interview, too
    🙂