Fan mail Friday

October 2nd, 2015

Can you believe it’s October? I think this is my favorite month of the year (of course, I say that every month) — piercingly blue skies, apple crisp kind of days, leaves putting on their colorful fall coats and crunching underfoot, and the smell of woodsmoke in the air. I can’t get enough of October!

I have two great pieces of fan art to share with you this week. Coincidentally, they’re both collages.

The first one was sent to me by Shivi:

Shivi's Collage

Isn’t this clever and fun?  I absolutely love it! Thank you, Shivi!

And here’s the one that Rebecca sent:

Rebecca's collageI just love that line she used: “Some stories stay with us forever.” SO TRUE. And I’m honored that she feels mine are worthy of those words.  Thank you, Rebecca!

::happy sigh::

I have the best fans in the world!

8 Responses to “Fan mail Friday”

1. Hannah.G says:

Hi Heather,

Of COURSE you have the BEST fans in the WORLD! For the Mother-Daughter-Book-Club’s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND, you are the best (VERY BEST) writer ever!!!!!!!! My best friend and I still can’t wait for the 7th book of MDBC!

Congrats Rebecca (do you like to go by Becca? *giggles*)
    and Shivi!

2. Rebekah says:

I just got your letter in the mail. Thank you SO much for putting my collage on your blog!!! I’m so glad you like it!

3. Love to Read says:

Hi Heather!
    Thank you so much for putting my collage on you website! During advisory at school, I decided to check your website real quick, and when I saw my collage there, and my name, I was like- SQUEEEE!!! Thank you so much!
    I was thinking- could you maybe do a blog post for good books that you recommend? Right now I’m reading Scarlet, second in the Lunar Chronicles series- have you heard of those books?
    Thanks again!!!
    Shivi (I guess my identity is revealed, huh?)

• Jenna C. Stone says:

Read Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale (great books!) there is Also out of my Mind… And Collen Cobles… Search and Rescue… But I love Hollys Heart by Beverly Lewis. I don’t know if u wanted these suggestions but I hope I was helpful in the smallest of ways! Best wishes!

-Jenna C. Stone

4. Megumi says:

OMG! I love all of those fan things but I have one question. It says in your contact list, Heather, your adress but NOT YOUR EMAIL!!!! What is it? I kind of want to email you.

I don’t put my address online, Megumi, to avoid spammers. If you use the “contact me” to get in touch, though, I’ll email back. It really does come directly to me.